TFE Piston Ring Features
- Lubrication not required
- Stick/slip breakaway problems eliminated
- Piston design simplified
- Easy installation & removal
- Bi-directional sealing
- Prevents cylinder wall scoring
- Stock Standard Material (15% Fiberglass Reinforced PTFE)
Recommended for most applications. Excellent cold flow resistance and wear properties. Material is compatible with all hydraulic fluids. Use for sealing against chrome and steel. Not recommended for use against anodized aluminum.
- Non-Stock Premium Material (40% Bronze Reinforced PTFE)
Recommended for applications requiring increased resistance to deformation. Excellent for higher temperature and higher pressure applications. Not for use with fluids that attack bronze.
Other PTFE Materials are available on request. Please contact your nearest Zatkoff location
Optional Split Piston Rings Available (Please see the downloadable PDF).