The Warehouse Associate will fulfill and process orders, accept incoming shipments, and oversee the general organization of the warehouse. This is a full-time warehouse position with complete benefit package, including excellent health benefits, profit sharing, and bonuses. Typical hours of work would be between 7:30am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday (40hr/week based on 8hr/day staggered work shift schedule).
Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintains an accurate running inventory.
- Restocks supplies and inventory; places blanket and special orders as needed.
- Pulls and packages orders, including assembly of cardboard boxes, packaging foam and materials, and assembly of parts into individual bags and cartons.
- Enters purchase order data in the inventory control system.
- Accepts, verifies, inspects, and records all deliveries and shipments according to policy.
- Records, reports, and returns defective items.
- Labels and sorts inbound and outbound product.
- Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area.
- Handles complaints related to shipments; notifies supervisor of any shipping or receiving issues.
- Assists walk-in customers with determining and measuring product requirements, placing and picking orders.
- Loads and unload shipments from trucks.
- Operates forklift for product movement and loading/unloading.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient with inventory control systems.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to complete various activities in the warehouse that may require hours of lifting, standing, and carrying.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds at a time.
Or send your resume to HR@zatkoff.com.