What can PTFE coating do?
- Clean, dry lubrication
- Facilitate assembly and feed
- Color identification for similiar sizes or different materials
- Minimize damage during installation
- Improve dynamic wear life
- Verify installation (recessed locations)
- Reduced warranty costs
- PTFE dispersion in a thermosetting resin designed to provide lubrication and color identification for the elastomer products during assembly.
- 1902 (Graphite)
- Graphite coating that provides lubrication for rubber and metal parts where low friction in a dynamic application is required.
- 1906 (MoS2)
- MoS2 coating designed to provide lubrication to rubber and metal parts where low friction in a dynamic application is required.