Material compounding and processing often cause performance inconsistencies that affect Silicone Rubber (Q, MQ, VMQ, PVMQ) O-rings, even when used in equal applications. At Zatkoff Seals & Packings, we eliminate these performance irregularities with S604-70 O-rings from Parker Hannifin, an industry leader in elastomeric technology.
Our commitment to consistently deliver innovative products is evidenced by our comprehensive inventory of Parker O-Rings. We currently offer nearly a half million in-stock Parker S604-70 O-rings, thus ensuring your access to innovative solutions for a variety of VMQ O-ring applications.
Known for providing excellent resistance to ozone, aging, and weather, S604-70 also possesses good insulating and physiologically neutral properties. Additionally, S604-70 offers exceptional chemical resistance to high molecular weight chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons, including flame-resistant insulators and coolant for transformers. However, due to its silicone elastomer polymer, S604-70 typically demonstrates relatively low tensile strength, poor tear strength, and little wear resistance.
- Temperature Range
- -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
- Chemical Resistance
- Animal and vegetable oil and grease
- High molecular weight chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons, including flame-resistant insulators, and coolant for transformers
- Moderate water resistance
- Diluted salt solutions
- Ozone, aging, and weather resistant
- A-A-59588, Class 2a, 2b, Grade 70
- AMS 3304
- AMS 3357
- AMS 7268
- MIL-G-21569, Class 2
- Not Compatible With
- Superheated water steam over 140°F (60°C)
- Acids and alkalis
- Low molecular weight chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichloroethylene)
- Hydrocarbon-based fuels
- Aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene)
- Low molecular weight silicone oils
At Zatkoff Seals & Packings, we are committed to delivering the best products and services to our customers. In line with that commitment, we are proud to offer a diverse range of Parker products that solve common sealing performance issues. Contact us today to learn more about any of Parker’s high-performing products.